General Product Liability Practice
When companies face legal action alleging personal injury or wrongful death because of an alleged dangerous or defective design, manufacture or marketing of a specific product, they cannot afford to take a reactive approach. Unfortunately, that’s the way too many lawyers represent their clients.
When our clients retain us to protect their company’s interests, we immediately conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of the case, as well as their needs and objectives. We work closely with our clients to determine whether their interests will best be served by seeking to negotiate an early settlement or by fighting to protect their rights in court. Our attorneys bring extensive large-law-firm experience to every case we handle, giving us the knowledge, skill, experience and resources to help our clients get the outcome they need. At the same time, we keep our practice small so we can respond to your questions and concerns in a timely manner.
Our General Product Liability Practice
We handle all product liability matters related to wrongful death and personal injury claims. We will thoroughly investigate the facts and circumstances of your case and travel to the scene of the accident if necessary. We work with an extensive network of expert witnesses, including engineers, financial professionals, medical authorities and accident reconstruction specialists, who help us develop the most compelling arguments to prepare your defense.
We handle a broad range of product liability actions, including claims involving:
- Household products, such as appliances, toys and tools
- Heavy equipment and machinery, from industrial presses and stamping machines to scaffolding, backhoes and other construction devices
- Medical devices, such as defibrillators, surgical implants, pumps, heart valves, stents and needles
- Health and weight-loss products and homeopathic remedies
- Athletic equipment, from protective helmets and gear to gymnastics equipment or trampolines
Our attorneys also have significant experience defending class action lawsuits.